Proper chemical storage is vital. Chemicals are used in different applications each day. Things you may not even think of as a chemical, such as cans of paint, must be stored properly. Storing chemicals properly prevents accidents. In addition, the product will be safe. If a chemical is a stable compound, the plastic bottle that it is in must be kept in a temperature-controlled setting. In this way, the bottle does not deteriorate and crack. Correct chemical storage also prevents spills.
Improper storage of chemicals leads to dangerous situations. When stored improperly, chemicals become unstable and lead to explosions. Noxious fumes leak. There are many serious issues for people as well as the environment. The only solution is to have proper temperature-controlled chemical storage in place.
The Solution For Chemical Storage
Portables 360 has the solution for your chemical storage needs. We provide converted shipping containers. We convert a shipping container into the perfect temperature-controlled storage for your chemicals. Many benefits exist when using a converted shipping container for your cold storage.
- Our cold storage units maintain a temperature of -30F to +70F. These units are very popular with the food industry. They meet all the temperature control requirements to store food safely.
- A single walk-in door is located at the end of the trailer. This keeps the temperature steady.
- The flooring in the container is aluminum T-flooring. This allows for efficient air delivery and easy to clean. Additionally, the metal helps keep the interior cold.
- Have the container designed to sit flat on the ground or at dock level.
- Containers are equipped with a 50′ power cord. They require three phase 208v or 440v to power up.
- If you move your business, you can take the storage container with you. Storage containers are easily transported using a semi-truck.
Portables 360 will deliver your container once it has been prepared and customized to your needs.
Do you need to safely store chemicals for a short time? In addition to selling customized shipping containers, Portables 360 offers short and long-term rental options on refrigerated containers.
Finding the right storage solutions for your chemicals is necessary for safety and protecting the products from loss. Portables 360 can customize your shipping container to accommodate any cold storage needs.