Portables 360 has the answer to your dry storage needs. Grocery stores, food pantries, and restaurants benefit when using converted shipping containers for dry storage needs. Portable containers are designed to withstand wind, water, and other extreme weather conditions. In addition, they seal to be airtight. Plus, containers provide the perfect solution for extra storage space for your dry goods.
Benefits of the Dry Storage Shipping Container
- Shipping containers are easily converted into organized storage areas. The ability to add lighting, shelving, or cabinets to these structures improves their function. Organizing your stock has never been easier! Your items are easy to manage for inventory. Plus, it is simple to rotate and keep items fresh.
- Dry storage shipping containers have HVAC systems. You control the temperature of your items. The optimal temp for dry goods is 50 to 70 degrees. In areas where the temperature fluctuates, just turn on your HVAC system to manage the temperature. Shipping containers for storage are insulated using different insulation methods to help regulate interior temperatures without creating high electric bills.
- Portability. Place one of these shipping containers anywhere that is convenient on your property. Set it in the back for stock storage or at the front of your property to hold curbside service products. Shipping containers are very portable. Their ability to move enhances your business options.
- Containers seal tight. A requirement for a shipping container to be certified for use is that it seals tight. Water and pests will not enter the container. Thus, the air is controlled and prevented from escaping. Storage containers retain these qualities when converted for dry storage use.
- Affordability. Customizing a shipping container for your storage solution is practical and affordable. The stability of a converted container saves your business money. Additionally, storage containers save you time.
Contact Portables 360 for Your Dry Storage Container
Shipping containers are available in 10, 20, and 40-foot lengths. With several options, modifying a container to meet your specific needs is practical. Choose the size that gives you the perfect amount of space. Allow extra space for your growing business. Converting containers for dry storage is an affordable solution for added storage. By creating more storage space, a new building is not needed. We help you plan your next project.