Portables 360 has the answer to your dry storage needs. Grocery stores, food pantries, and restaurants benefit when using converted shipping containers for dry storage needs. Portable containers are designed to withstand wind, water, and other extreme weather conditions. In addition, they seal to be airtight. Plus, containers provide the perfect solution for extra storage space for your dry goods.
Benefits of the Dry Storage Shipping Container
- Shipping containers are easily converted into organized storage areas. The ability to add lighting, shelving, or cabinets to these structures improves their function. Organizing your stock has never been easier! Your items are easy to manage for inventory. Plus, it is simple to rotate and keep items fresh.
- Dry storage shipping containers have HVAC systems. You control the temperature of your items. The optimal temp for dry goods is 50 to 70 degrees. In areas where the temperature fluctuates, just turn on your HVAC system to manage the temperature. Shipping containers for storage are insulated using different insulation methods to help regulate interior temperatures without creating high electric bills.
- Portability. Place one of these shipping containers anywhere that is convenient on your property. Set it in the back for stock storage or at the front of your property to hold curbside service products. Shipping containers are very portable. Their ability to move enhances your business options.
- Containers seal tight. A requirement for a shipping container to be certified for use is that it seals tight. Water and pests will not enter the container. Thus, the air is controlled and prevented from escaping. Storage containers retain these qualities when converted for dry storage use.
- Affordability. Customizing a shipping container for your storage solution is practical and affordable. The stability of a converted container saves your business money. Additionally, storage containers save you time.
Contact Portables 360 for Your Dry Storage Container
Shipping containers are available in 10, 20, and 40-foot lengths. With several options, modifying a container to meet your specific needs is practical. Choose the size that gives you the perfect amount of space. Allow extra space for your growing business. Converting containers for dry storage is an affordable solution for added storage. By creating more storage space, a new building is not needed. We help you plan your next project.
Your business needs a container office. Businesses move from job site to job site,. It is essential to have a portable office area that moves with your company. You need a safe place to conduct on-site business. Additionally, it is vital to store and complete paperwork on site. Having a place where your employees can go when they need help or information is important also.
Portable offices are standard in industries like construction. This is true for the oil and gas industry. However, any business may find it necessary to have an office setting that can be moved when needed, such as emergency response teams.
Businesses have two choices when it comes to portable office structures. They can use a mobile home converted into an office or a portable storage container repurposed as an office. The latter is commonly known as a Ground Level Office Container.
The Difference Between Trailers and Ground Level Office Containers
Trailers and storage containers converted into portable offices both serve the same purpose. However, there are many differences between these two structures. Comparing the differences will help you select the right structure for your company.
Portable storage containers are constructed from steel and are made to be very durable. These containers were designed to withstand harsh conditions and be strong enough to stack nine containers high without bending.
Mobile trailers are generally constructed from steel and aluminum. Some of the trailers may also have vinyl parts and plywood. These trailers are constructed for continual use but under less strenuous conditions.
– Height of Entrance
Trailers are constructed to be connected to a chassis and wheels for easy movement. However, when the trailer arrives at its destination, it does not come off the frame. This means that you will be required to install OSHA approved stairs and railings to the trailer for it to be considered safe to use. Depending on the building codes in the area you will place the trailer, you may also need to make it wheelchair accessible.
Portable storage containers are built to be accessed at ground level. Once your storage container arrives, you will not have to add stairs or other features to make it an OSHA approved structure.
– How and Where the Office Will be Moved
If all of your job sites are located on evenly paved roads, there should not be a lot of problems moving your trailer when you need to move on to the next job site. Yet, trailers are not built as sturdy as storage containers. Rough terrain and continual moving of these structures can significantly shorten their usefulness.
When you need to move a portable storage container to a new job site, all you have to do is have it placed on a flatbed truck. You can move it anywhere that you desire. Since the truck will absorb most of the bumps on the road, regardless of terrain, your container office will travel to its next location with ease.
Portables 360 is available to discuss the benefits of ground level office containers with you.